Use IdeasWeb snapshots
- When buying online, can prove later what was delivered is not what was advertised.
- Prove to an online merchant who announces delivery delays that the article was supposely in stock when purchased.
- Prove how the terms of service of an online service you are using changed overnight without any notification.
- Make a copy of a balance statements: PayPal, MoneyBookers, ... so if later your access is restricted you may prove at this date you had this money here.
- Prove that another site copied your blog/site content (text, images, ...).
- Copyscreen of a trademark infringement you discovered on a web page.
- Prove someone is talking bad about you, your company, your product and/or service and is lying to hurt you.
- Get the proof an object was in a certain condition before it was passed to another person.
- Can attest a photo was taken before a specific date.
- Prove an action has been taken at a given date.
- Prove you are the photographer publishing the photo as soon taken.
- Protect your logo against copies.
- Protect any plans against copies.
- Prove you are the author and the first to write a schema.
- Mutual agreement between friends, family.
- Promises given to give up smoking; to loose weight and so on.
- Organize small bets between friends and have a proof of each bet.
- When you write an article submit it for copyright protection or prove you were the first to reveal or talk about something.
- Submit scripts you coded to prove you are the author.
- Website code source snapshot.
- Voice recordings [or last words] that can be used as last will and testament.
- Documents that needs to be passed to the third parties [to avoid a potential problems that can be introduced by a second party].
- Take snapshots of SERPs to prove rankings change.
- Website source code snapshots to prove link insertion.
- Store copy of signed transaction agreement (sale, lease, swap, seller financing, ...).
- Take snapshot of website use to can further better defend you against an UDRP.